Friday, December 3, 2010

Security

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been asked by some readers to remove the addresses of some of the Oakwood properties --they felt I should not be disclosing where FSOs live in Washington, DC. While I feel that that information is freely available both on Oakwood's corporate site as well as on a Facebook page maintained by the State Department HR office and opened to anyone without moderator approval, I have obliged. However, some of your comments contain references to those addresses and I am unable to delete the references without erasing the entire comment. Since the comments contain great info, I don't want to erase them entirelly. Therefore, I appeal to commenters to edit/re-post their comments without the exact building addresses. I thank you so very much in advance for your effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment